Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered in our Platform, LIFEdrive may collect personally identifiable information, in three distinct categories:
- Profile information, such as username/email, password, company name, account information, profile image and information in correspondence you send us
- Progress statistics, such as activities or courses completed
- User-generated content, including dreams, values, survey results, etc.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Platform. These may include: (a) registering for an account (b) sending us an email message
Use of your Personal Information
LIFEdrive uses this personal information to deliver the services of our Platform in three distinct ways:
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from LIFEdrive.
We will use your data on progress through the Platform for reporting to the individual or business who sponsored your membership (the “Sponsor). This data will include no user-generated content, but only Profile information and progress statistics.
We will use your User-generated content to personalize your experience in the Platform and generate learning and activities specific to your individual interaction with the Platform.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
LIFEdrive does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. LIFEdrive may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LIFEdrive or the Platform; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LIFEdrive; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LIFEdrive, or the public.
LIFEdrive may share data with trusted partners based on the type, but all such partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to LIFEdrive, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Following are thy types of data and how they may be shared.
May be used to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support.
May be used to report member progress to the Sponsor for use in billing and usage. Progress reports will be limited to tracking progress metrics only such as but not limited to last log in, last card completed, and overall course completed. Progress reports will not include any personal data entered by the individual user.
May not be shared internally, or externally to any trusted partners, third-parties or other persons or entities for any reason while connected to a username or any Profile information.
Tracking User Behavior
LIFEdrive may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within LIFEdrive, in order to determine what LIFEdrive services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within LIFEdrive to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by LIFEdrive. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the LIFEdrive website.
The LIFEdrive website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize LIFEdrive pages, or register with LIFEdrive site or services, a cookie helps LIFEdrive to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same LIFEdrive website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the LIFEdrive features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the LIFEdrive services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
LIFEdrive secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. LIFEdrive uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Platform cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
LIFEdrive does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our Platform.
From time to time, LIFEdrive may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from LIFEdrive or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from LIFEdrive, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
LIFEdrive welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that LIFEdrive has not adhered to this Statement, please contact LIFEdrive at:
233 S. Detroit Ave, Suite 300
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
Effective as of June 01, 2018